6 Nights 7 Days
Exotic Bali with Majestic Singapore
Bali has been the favorite Indonesian destination for local and international tourists for ages. Full of breathtaking beaches and colorful culture, Bali is the ideal spot for people seeking escape from daily activities to enjoy a taste of with their loved ones.
Day 01 - Arrive Bali
On arrival at Ngurah Rai Airport in Denpasar, Bali, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore on your own. Stay overnight at your hotel in Bali.
Day 02 - Bali – Tanjung Benoa & Uluwatu Temple + Kecak Dance Performance.Breakfast will be served at the hotel.
In the morning, enjoy water sports at Tanjung Benoa (Choose any one: 1x banana boat / 1x Jet Ski / 1x classic parasailing). In the afternoon, you will be picked up to visit the Uluwatu Temple. Located on a cliff about 100 meters above the ocean, the Uluwatu temple is a unique sight. Watch the traditional Kecak Dance, performed by about 50 artists, which is a cultural must-see. This dance is the only one based on vocals rather than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 03 - Bali – Full Day Kintamani Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a Kintamani tour, which offers magnificent views of Mount and Lake Batur with the Agung Volcano in the background. En route, stop at the Art Shop in Celuk and Kemenuh (Ubud). Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 04 - Bali - SingaporeEnjoy breakfast at your hotel. Checkout & proceed to the airport to board your flight to Singapore. On your arrival at Singapore Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel. In the evening, enjoy a night safari. Discover the mysterious tropical jungles after dusk. Roam in the complete safety and comfort of a tram, which takes you through 40 hectares of secondary jungle, in specific habitats designed to replicate natural environments ranging from the Himalayan foothills to the South-east Asian Rainforest to the Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail to view some animals up close. Dinner will be at Ulu Ulu restaurant here. Stay overnight in your hotel.
The story of Singapore is rich with twists, turns and triumphs. It’s multi-cultural, colonial and wartime past is preserved all around the city. Visit monuments, museums and memorials, or take a trip through time with a heritage trail tour.
Day 05 - Singapore– City TourEnjoy breakfast at your hotel. Proceed for the Singapore City Tour. Explore the city by driving around the Civic district, the Padang, Cricket club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple before driving past Chinatown and the Chocolate Factory. Experience the aromatic scents of Indian culture with your final stop at little India. Stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 06 - Singapore – Half Day Sentosa Island TourEnjoy breakfast at the hotel. Morning is free at leisure to explore the city on own. In the afternoon, depart for Sentosa via a scenic cable car ride. Engage yourself at the S.E.A. Aquarium and discover more than 100,000 marine animals like the leopard shark, goliath grouper and squadrons of manta rays. No matter the perspective, the aquarium is a magical marine world. End your day at Sentosa with Wings of Time, a multi-sensory presentation including water displays, laser lights, fire effects and spectacular music. Transfer back to your hotel & overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 07 - Depart Singapore
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Spend the day & enjoy at the fullest. Till you catch up with your return flight back home. Transfer to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. & after reaching home cherish your fond memories with Dhanwanti Travels.
03 Night accommodation with breakfast in the above or similar mentioned hotel in Bali
· 03 Night accommodation with breakfast in the above or similar mentioned hotel in Singapore
· Return Airport Transfers in Bali and Singapore
· Tanjung Benoa beach (Choice of any 1 activity - 1 x Banana Boat ride or 1 x Single parasailing, or 1 x jetski), & Uluwatu temple with Kecak dance performance
· Full Day Kintamani Tour
· Night Safari with Dinner
· Singapore City Tour
· Afternoon Sentosa (Cable car ride, S.E.A Aquarium & Wings of Time)
· All Tours and Transfers on Seat-in Coach Basis
· 5% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable on total invoice.
· Airfare and Airport Taxes
· Visa & Overseas Travel Insurance
· Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
· Optional Tours
· Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs - 0800 hrs.
· Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)]
· Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
· Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
· Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
· Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
· Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
Tour Info in Brief:
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its volcanic mountains, vast paddy fields, beautiful beaches and exotic coral reefs.
Famous for its rich history, diverse culture, breathtaking landscapes and amazing cuisines, Singapore has something for everyone.
Peak season: All Round the Year
Bali: Holiday Inn Resort Raya Kuta or similar
Singapore: Pinnacle Hotel or similar
· Water sports at Tanjung Benoa beach (Choice of any 1 activity - 1 x Banana Boat ride or 1 x Single parasailing, or 1 x jetski), & Uluwatu temple with Kecak dance performance
Full Day Kintamani Tour
Night Safari with Dinners
Singapore City Tour
Afternoon Sentosa (Cable Car Ride, Images of Singapore, Madam Tussauds, Wings of Time)
· Return airport transfers included
· Breakfast included
· Visa at an additional cost
Marvelous East India
Fusion of Kerala
Tour in Uttrakhand